Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Harley's Stepchild - M & M EFI System.  (Read 1817 times)

FrankD

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Harley's Stepchild - M & M EFI System.
« on: November 06, 2007, 10:31:30 PM »

As usual the MoCo does not support the M & M EFI bikes. I tried to order two items today, the Screamin' EagleĀ® Street Legal "Heavy Breather" Performance Air Cleaner Kit and a chrome voltage regulator. I really wanted that air cleaner kit.  The inlet on the M & M throttle body is rectangular and on the Delphi throttle body its round.
Does anyone know who manufactures the AC kit for Harley?

Thanks,
FrankD
Of every one-hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there. Eighty are nothing but targets. Nine are real fighters...We are lucky to have them, they make the battle. Ah, but one, one of them is a Warrior... He will bring the others home.

Hericletus 500BC

hogasm

Re: Harley's Stepchild - M & M EFI System.
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 08:33:58 AM »

As usual the MoCo does not support the M & M EFI bikes. I tried to order two items today, the Screamin' EagleĀ® Street Legal "Heavy Breather" Performance Air Cleaner Kit and a chrome voltage regulator. I really wanted that air cleaner kit.  The inlet on the M & M throttle body is rectangular and on the Delphi throttle body its round.
Does anyone know who manufactures the AC kit for Harley?

Thanks,
FrankD

Put an Arlen Ness breather kit on a 99 Road Glide with the M&M.

Voltage regulator...will have to look up. Just been installing covers on them.

cash338

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2001 FLTRSEI2
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2007, 04:57:38 AM »

I sure you already found the Arlen Ness kit.  It's called the Big sucker.  Have one on my SERG and it is has a lot better fit and finish than the HD.  JMTC.   Scot :coolblue:
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Robmay

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2007, 07:03:45 PM »

I sure you already found the Arlen Ness kit.  It's called the Big sucker.  Have one on my SERG and it is has a lot better fit and finish than the HD.  JMTC.   Scot :coolblue:

Thats what the dealer put on my RG when I upgraded to the 103SE. Looks stock, works great.

Page created in 0.294 seconds with 26 queries.