Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: I LOVE MY '08 SERK ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!  (Read 1458 times)

Dan_Lockwood

• 1K CVO Member
I LOVE MY '08 SERK ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!
« on: December 14, 2008, 07:09:04 PM »

Okay, you all know that I love my new bike by now anyway, but I just couldn't let the no posting continue here and I had to break the silence.

So come on guys, what's the hold up here, doesn't anyone have anything to talk about?

:nixweiss:  :nixweiss:  :nixweiss:
Dan

2009 SERG Orange / Black
Board Track Racer Project, Ultima 113"/6spd
2021 Coleman UT400 Side By Side

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
Re: I LOVE MY '08 SERK ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2008, 07:35:37 PM »

So come on guys, what's the hold up here, doesn't anyone have anything to talk about?

Be careful what you wish/seek for...All good I'm sure!

:2vrolijk_21:

Jbbrown73

• Elite CVO Member
    • IL

• CVO1: 2015 CVO RG Ultra
    • CVO2: 2002 FLHRSEI (Brandywine)
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2008, 10:32:37 PM »

Everybody's in the chat room.

http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/cvochat/
Carterville, (Southern) Illinois (that would be 350 miles south of Chicago)

Jbbrown73

• Elite CVO Member
    • IL

• CVO1: 2015 CVO RG Ultra
    • CVO2: 2002 FLHRSEI (Brandywine)
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2008, 10:33:28 PM »

And I love my SERK too. Dan, we've got to get together and ride this summer.
Carterville, (Southern) Illinois (that would be 350 miles south of Chicago)

RayG

• "What the hell was I thinking?"
  • Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2008 FLHRSE4
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2008, 01:51:14 PM »

Well Don we all know your love is true for your ANNIE but does she know you have another interest in your harem. If you think the 08's can be tempermental wait until she finds out you are sharing your time and passion with another! Seriously how is your build going? keep me informed on her progress. I had all kinds of plans for winter projects but the economy has me feeling like I did when we went through the Carter era. Man that was painful, I sold everything I could just to pay the rent. But enough of the negative talk, you have your Annie and a few other well deserved projects to keep you busy. You are also doing your part in keeping the economy going. I would really like to ride across the midwest and then down towards the warm desert climate states to investigate for our next move. I have had enough of New England, loosing riding time and the Whitetail hunting is not what I want to retire to. So far Illinois, Iowa and Kansas have been my favorite places to bowhunt for Whitails. We have decided to relocate as soon as I can finish up some loose ends and get the place ready for the market.  We would prefer to live closer to the center hub of the country rather than at the end of a spoke out in New Hampshire. It would be a closer ride starting out from Arizona to get to Illinois and Kansas than from New Hampshire.

I'll pm you when I get a chance because I picked up the 61 Panhead that I mentioned. It's in pretty decent shape but going back to a kicker is tough on the old back. My plan was to buy it right and sell it when the economy gets going and put the profit towards a Jim's 131. 

Have a Merry Christmas

Ray G   

kona76

• Elite CVO Member
  • Screamin' Eagle Rocks the SFV !!

• CVO1: 2005 FLSTFSE Screamin' Eagle FatBoy Slate Gray with Metal Grind
    • CVO2: 2008 FLHRSE4 Screamin' Eagle RoadKing Black Diamond with Silver Mist & Ghost Flames
    • CVO3: 2010 Screamin' Eagle FatKing Monster CVO with Jims 124" 200 HP / 200 TQ (dreamin of)
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2008, 06:46:54 PM »

Okay, you all know that I love my new bike by now anyway, but I just couldn't let the no posting continue here and I had to break the silence.

:nixweiss:  :nixweiss:  :nixweiss:

Hey Dan,

This is the part where most would tell you not to encourage wordy guys like me to post up and sound off. lol

Cause, between you and me; we're the keyboard loving kinda people who need no inclination to get busy.

Happy Holidays Dan

Mike K.
Kona76
FLSTFSE SE FatBoy & all the OCD Fixin's Top Notch Bar Hopper with hella HorsePower,Torque & Performance. Don't try this one at home, alone.

FLHRSE4 SE RoadKing Semi Stock Bagger for High Speed Power & Long Hauls, Two Up Comfort that Satisfies our Chrome Fixation Nation.

Dan_Lockwood

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2008, 12:54:37 AM »

Hey Dan,

This is the part where most would tell you not to encourage wordy guys like me to post up and sound off. lol

Cause, between you and me; we're the keyboard loving kinda people who need no inclination to get busy.

Happy Holidays Dan

Mike K.
Kona76

Thanks for the Holiday Greeting and right back at ya...

I'm glad to read you have fixed the problem with the bike and it's running great.

Happy Holidays to all of you here on the CVO Forum.

:)  :)  :)
Dan

2009 SERG Orange / Black
Board Track Racer Project, Ultima 113"/6spd
2021 Coleman UT400 Side By Side

kona76

• Elite CVO Member
  • Screamin' Eagle Rocks the SFV !!

• CVO1: 2005 FLSTFSE Screamin' Eagle FatBoy Slate Gray with Metal Grind
    • CVO2: 2008 FLHRSE4 Screamin' Eagle RoadKing Black Diamond with Silver Mist & Ghost Flames
    • CVO3: 2010 Screamin' Eagle FatKing Monster CVO with Jims 124" 200 HP / 200 TQ (dreamin of)
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2008, 02:52:59 AM »

Thanks for the Holiday Greeting and right back at ya...

I'm glad to read you have fixed the problem with the bike and it's running great.Happy Holidays to all of you here on the CVO Forum.

:)  :)  :)

Dan,

You must read the "rest of the story" cause we're not quite done yet, me thinks.

Mike K.
kona76
FLSTFSE SE FatBoy & all the OCD Fixin's Top Notch Bar Hopper with hella HorsePower,Torque & Performance. Don't try this one at home, alone.

FLHRSE4 SE RoadKing Semi Stock Bagger for High Speed Power & Long Hauls, Two Up Comfort that Satisfies our Chrome Fixation Nation.

Page created in 0.152 seconds with 25 queries.