Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Trade In Value  (Read 4560 times)

Dood2

• Full CVO Member
Re: Trade In Value
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2010, 04:54:14 PM »

Well it wasn't that generous because they came back and upped the offer to 23,000, which I took. Actually its a buyers market and the reason I traded the bike  is not because of the lastest and what not its was because I have some medical issues that the Softail aggravated and made  riding distances difficult. So now I will move over to the Street Glide CVO section.

Boatman

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2010 SEUC-accident victim-gone
    • CVO3: 2005 SEEG-traded on 2010
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2010, 05:37:15 PM »

Well it wasn't that generous because they came back and upped the offer to 23,000, which I took. Actually its a buyers market and the reason I traded the bike  is not because of the lastest and what not its was because I have some medical issues that the Softail aggravated and made  riding distances difficult. So now I will move over to the Street Glide CVO section.

Happy to hear it worked out. 

When the stealers come back out of a closed office and tell you with a straight face what the difference is,  most of the time it is quite shocking.  Don't know how they do it with a conscious.   

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2010, 11:52:42 PM »

Happy to hear it worked out. 

When the stealers come back out of a closed office and tell you with a straight face what the difference is,  most of the time it is quite shocking.  Don't know how they do it with a conscious.   
Practice

BG

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2005 FLSTFSE Slate w/ Metal Grind
    • CVO2: 2008 FLSTN Softail Deluxe Vivid Black with a crap load of Chrome (wifes)
    • CVO3: I can only hope....
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2010, 01:38:55 PM »

No trees were harmed during the posting of this topic, but some electrons were greatly disturbed.

What's that you say?!?!  Let me put on my glasses....I can't hear so good without my glasses!!

skiers

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2010, 08:15:05 PM »

thealaskan,

I agree, we are so happy with our choice.

porkypig

• The only "easy" day was yesterday........
  • Elite CVO Member
  • Badeah, badeah, b'dat's All, Folks!!!

• CVO1: 2012 FLSTSE3
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2010, 10:50:12 AM »

When people are saying they get $23,000 for a trade-in value, is that on an MSRP of 29,600 plus 400 freight and 1000 set up??  I know the dealers can jockey the numbers around to meet either your or their agendas.  has always been that way.  If they only charge you MSRP period and give you only 22,000 that may still be a decent deal.  Or getting the bike under MSRP and getting less for a trade-in may be the same thing.  We need to be talking apples/apples here when the question is asked.  And of course nobody is obligated to tell.  Getting to be more bikes coming into dealers now so it helps to know what the traffic will bear.    Pork.

porkypig

• The only "easy" day was yesterday........
  • Elite CVO Member
  • Badeah, badeah, b'dat's All, Folks!!!

• CVO1: 2012 FLSTSE3
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2010, 12:28:34 PM »

Hi, you could organize to trade it in Europe, if you solve problems like expedition and payment risk you could earn much more here, I think the price for your bike could be around 25K euros which means approx the price you paid last year. The problem here is the time, if you want to buy a CVO you have to wait at the least 6 months so most people could take in consideration to buy a good used bike. The price of the new Conv is more than 30K  euros now so 25K is a pretty good bargain for us.

Is there anybody in Europe that is interested in buying my '10 bike here in the states?  let me know and we'll talk..........Pork.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.139 seconds with 25 queries.