Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Just bought 2003 serk  (Read 2610 times)

Crawdaddy

• Senior CVO Member
  • Enjoy your Freedom
Re: Just bought 2003 serk
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2006, 05:35:04 PM »

Spider if you find another clean used set of Rhieharts let me know ...I'd be a buyer ...if its good enough for "The King" its good enough for me  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Bama

Bama

Bama

I have a set from my SEEG that I will sell.  Brand new left header with new bracket.  Right side is in premium shape too. Was about to put them on Ebay.  $500 includes shiping.

Crawdaddy

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2006, 06:20:45 PM »

BAMA
         GO for it. While 100% is tough to get to, I can tell you with 99.9% certainty that the folks on this site are stand up and trustworthy and CRAWDADDY's been around awhile. Trust the man, send him a check. $500 is a good price.

Big B

KentuckyHarleyDude

• Banned
  • Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2006, 07:32:13 PM »

Ok guys just got back from having my bike dynoed .... now my bike only has a SE race tuner ... K&N air set up ...stock header pipes and Rush slip on's .... these are the final numbers .... 94.2 hp and 105.04 lbs of tourqe ..so you guys tell me ...is that good ..bad ..or about averege with my set up and how much would I stand to gain spending $500 to $600 more for a set of duals?

Bama
" Why Johnny Ringo ...you look like somone just ..walked across your grave"

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2006, 08:47:53 PM »

I'd say you're good. Real good. What's the tuner's name and where is his shop ? Are YOU happy ?  That's all that matters.

KentuckyHarleyDude

• Banned
  • Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2006, 10:24:09 PM »

Man I am very happy ...after riding it I can tell there is a lot more throtle responce and a heel of a lot of torque ... here is a copy of the dyno sheet ..hope you can read it ...the Techs name is Allen at Rocket Harley Davidson in Huntsville Alabama ..

Bama
" Why Johnny Ringo ...you look like somone just ..walked across your grave"
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 25 queries.