Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: V&H H-O Slip Ons are in, any tips I need for the install???  (Read 723 times)

CVOBros2

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 FLHXSE SESG Tequila Sunrise

My dealer called and said my Vance and Hines Hi-Output Slip-Ons are in.  I'm going to pick them up after work tonight.  I will be installing them on my stock SESG with the stock headpipe.  Any tips or tricks I need to know about the install?  :confused5: Do they install like the stock mufflers do?  :nixweiss: Just looking for some info to make the job as quick and easy as I can.

Thanks  :)

easyrider9809

• Ridin Orange
  • Full CVO Member
  • 09 CVO
Re: V&H H-O Slip Ons are in, any tips I need for the install???
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 08:34:39 PM »

My dealer called and said my Vance and Hines Hi-Output Slip-Ons are in.  I'm going to pick them up after work tonight.  I will be installing them on my stock SESG with the stock headpipe.  Any tips or tricks I need to know about the install?  :confused5: Do they install like the stock mufflers do?  :nixweiss: Just looking for some info to make the job as quick and easy as I can.

Thanks  :)

I don't have no tips to offer..............but would be interested in your opinion  after you installed the slip-ons. Sound or loudness ..quality of the pipe ....ease of install.  Any input would be appreciated.   Have fun with the install !!  8)ezrider
09 Road Glide CVO
98 Heritage

t rider

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2016 CVO Road Glide
Re: V&H H-O Slip Ons are in, any tips I need for the install???
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2010, 07:50:20 AM »

Installed  a set of these on my 09 SERG last week. Easy install, clamps included with pipes, nice quality, and great sound. Not too loud IMO.

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 25 queries.