Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: All I wanted to do was sit on my SG in the garage....  (Read 3965 times)

Para Bellum

• Si vis pacem, para bellum.
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07 Canyon Copper FXSTSSE, '08 Crystal Copper SEUC
    • CVO2: '11 Slate/Blk SERGU, '18 Twisted Cherry RGU
Re: All I wanted to do was sit on my SG in the garage....
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2012, 11:06:59 PM »

Our 10th Annual Chilly Buns Ride is this Sunday.  Still don't know what the weather will bring; last year it snowed on us at the midpoint of the ride.  Probably be low 40s and 50% chance of rain.

Amazing what we'll do to ease those withdrawal pains.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 11:09:14 PM by DoubleCoppers »
If you want peace, prepare for war.

AZ Sparky

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 in Kryptonite/Black
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2012, 02:41:34 PM »

Great story! Can relate from here in MN. Sometimes I just go in the garage and stare at the bikes. Don't even uncover them mind you, just stare at the 3 scooters under their covers. Better times around the corner!

No smart a$$ comments from the FL & CA crowd please.
Fine, how about an AZ Smart AZZ...
Sparky

AZ Sparky

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 in Kryptonite/Black
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2012, 02:47:46 PM »

To all my forum friends that aren't "rubbing it in " about their nice weather  ;) Ride safe, Ride every chance you can and Ride for me and all my cold winter friends  :coolblue:

Done, done, and done - don't worry, that weather won't last forever - even though it seems like it will sometimes.

Sparky
Sparky

North Georgia Hawg

• HoneyBadger Don't Give a CHIT...
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • I HATE WINTER!!!

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
    • CVO2: 2009 Chevy Avalanche LTZ Inferno Orange
    • CVO3: 2001 Ebbtide Mystique 2300: 8-ch 2000 watt audio system, two 12" Kicker subs
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2012, 11:15:31 PM »

I COULD rub it in about our nice 82-degree Georgia weather lately... but I won't. I could have gone riding this beautiful afternoon - but after putting in over 70 HOURS this week, I was just TOO BUSHED. Spent the afternoon basically GOOFING OFF... and it felt GOOD!

Just mow talked myself into pulling the heads tomorrow on Mr. Wizard's beautiful 2010 Tequila Sunrise CVO Street Glide... the bike that NOBODY touches... and installing Cometic MLS .030" head gaskets. I need to feel like I am giving the man a fair chance! But mainly, it will afford me the opportunity to get back to the REAL world, and NOTHING does it for me like wrenching. Machines don't have emotions... they're never in a "mood"... it's either right or it's wrong... PERIOD. I can deal with that. I LOVE torquing bolts properly. Looking forward to it!

Rumor has it that a some of our riding crew may show up there as well... if they do, it's gonna be a GOOD DAY! I am blessed to have the BEST riding crew imaginable! 

HoneyBadger Don't Care...

TD AK-20s | Drago's S/C/S-4 | SE 259Es | Feuling 8015/7060/Rods | Black Ops Lifters
Cometics | Big Sucker 2 | Energy One +1 Clutch Pack | Hayden BT07 | ClutchWIZ
WPW Fans | TL P7 LEDs/Aux | Dynamic Ringz | Tour Pak | WO 575s | RT 665
Corbin DualTour | BAH Flush Front Axle | Chrome Calipers
The Wizard's Tune
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.175 seconds with 25 queries.