Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All

Author Topic: CACO SERK shipped  (Read 5271 times)

BalDeagle

• FLHRSE3 Candy Cobalt with Pale Gold Leafing Graphics
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do it today, tomorrow may be too late......
CACO SERK shipped
« on: June 05, 2007, 11:31:33 AM »

Well I put a post elsewhere on the site yesterday asking if someone could kick some butt over in the good ole US of A to speed up the delivery of my bike. I called in the local stealers today and hey presto the computer tells me that my bike was shipped on the 24th May - WOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOO.............................

That should mean about another three weeks and it will be here. Watch this space for updates.

:orange: :apple: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :pineapple: :pepper: :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock:

Nige

P.s. It's amazing how soon the threat of a little butt kicking can get you what you want !
Don't leave it until tomorrow, do it today !

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander
Doherty PowerPacc + PowerVents + Mystfree
Vance & Hines Slip ons + V & H True Duals
Lots of other shiny bits!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: CACO SERK shipped
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 11:38:23 AM »

Well I put a post elsewhere on the site yesterday asking if someone could kick some butt over in the good ole US of A to speed up the delivery of my bike. I called in the local stealers today and hey presto the computer tells me that my bike was shipped on the 24th May - WOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOO.............................

That should mean about another three weeks and it will be here. Watch this space for updates.

:orange: :apple: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :pineapple: :pepper: :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock:

Nige

P.s. It's amazing how soon the threat of a little butt kicking can get you what you want !

That's great news Nige!!! Too bad it just misses your Spain trip, but I'm sure you'll get plenty of time on it when you return. If you ever get to ride it with all those parts you have to change now! ::) I'm sure you had them shaking in their boots and they knew they didn't want that crazy Brit after them. So off it went for it's journey to the UK! Have fun setting it up and good luck with it! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 11:41:49 AM »

Nige

Great news, Nige.   :2vrolijk_21:

In a butt kicking contest it is important to remember:

It is much better to be the ass kicker than the ass kickee!
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

BalDeagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 11:46:06 AM »

That's great news Nige!!! Too bad it just misses your Spain trip, but I'm sure you'll get plenty of time on it when you return. If you ever get to ride it with all those parts you have to change now! ::) I'm sure you had them shaking in their boots and they knew they didn't want that crazy Brit after them. So off it went for it's journey to the UK! Have fun setting it up and good luck with it! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

Thanks Howie, interesting that you were the first one to read this post - have you been pulling strings for me ??  ::)

Guess I'd better think about putting my current parts acquired list on here just in case I missed something.

:2vrolijk_21:

Nige

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander

BalDeagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2007, 11:50:01 AM »

Great news, Nige.   :2vrolijk_21:

In a butt kicking contest it is important to remember:

It is much better to be the ass kicker than the ass kickee!

Couldn't agree with you more Iski. It's also far less painful for the kicker and far more satisfying too, if it works. Other bodily areas can of course be moved to if the ass kicking proves unsuccessful !!!!

;D

Nige

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2007, 11:58:06 AM »

Couldn't agree with you more Iski. It's also far less painful for the kicker and far more satisfying too, if it works. Other bodily areas can of course be moved to if the ass kicking proves unsuccessful !!!!

;D

Nige

Nige, I like the way you think!

Kicking someones butt up between their shoulder blades is a good option at times.

Any big first trip plans for your new ride?

BalDeagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2007, 12:07:13 PM »

Nige, I like the way you think!

Kicking someones butt up between their shoulder blades is a good option at times.

Any big first trip plans for your new ride?

I was hoping it would have been here for our trip to southern Spain which we leave for next Tuesday 12th June. That ain't going to happen so I guess it's first big trip will be back to the States for our five week tour next year. Kind of ironic really !!

Nige

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander

bisounours

• 5k CVO Member
  • First miles the 6th February 2008

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2007, 12:44:26 PM »

Happy for you with this news !  :huepfenjump3:

Ride safe during the trip, your baby will wait you at the dealer  8)

I'll be not in Spain : not enough time !  :(

During the week end of 21th to 25th, I'll ride to Millau and Perpignan. ::)

Jacques
********2007 FLHTCUSE2 Red/Black**********
  SE RYO A/C and KN filter, V&H dressers duals and
          oval, TM/AT map#364, SE 251 cams.
     2008 FLHTCUSE3, White Frost and Silver Mist
              (Casper) -> 6th February 2008
             SE 251 cams/Torrington bearings,
      SE pushrods, SE High compression pistons,
             A/C Big sucker, V&H dresser duals ,
             Fullsac baffles, SE Pro Super Tuner.
2011 FLHXSE2, Stage1

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2007, 12:51:12 PM »

Nige,
Congrats on the good news. :2vrolijk_21: You will have to post your list of additions for us. I'm sure as long as you've had to wait it will be complete, but never hurts to share we might find something we can add. ;D

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2007, 02:13:26 PM »

I was hoping it would have been here for our trip to southern Spain which we leave for next Tuesday 12th June. That ain't going to happen so I guess it's first big trip will be back to the States for our five week tour next year. Kind of ironic really !!

Nige

That is really ironic.  Bike will have traveled more over water than over land? 

Have a great time in Spain.  I heard lots of Spaniards live there.  ::)

BalDeagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2007, 11:20:01 AM »

I've just taken a big box of parts round to the dealers ready for them to start work as soon as the new scoot comes in. I go away to Spain for the European HOG Rally tomorrow and return on the 29th June. I'm hoping the bike will be here waiting for me then.

::)

Nige

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander

Smiler

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2007, 11:22:38 AM »

Nige

Mine was shipped on the 29 April and arrived 25 May, apparently they go to Belgium before they are distributed to the various dealers.  I bet you can't wait - - - - BOYS AND TOYS Eh!! ;D ;D :drink: :drink: :apple: :apple: :bananarock: :mango: :huepfenjump3: :orange:

SOKOOLJ

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: FLHRSE3
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2007, 03:17:42 PM »

Glad to hear your scoot is on the way, now you just need to use the butt kicking skills on the screws of the little boat it's on. Enjoy the Spain trip in the mean time.

BalDeagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2007, 03:12:59 AM »

Well here I am back from a fantastic 3,000 mile tour of Spain (pics to follow) and the good news is " MY BIKE IS AT THE DEALERS" yeeeeehhhhhhaaaaaaa ! at last.

They are finishing the minor mod builds tomorrow (3rd July) and I will be collecting her a little later on this week.

Pics and immediate mods to follow.

Hope everyone is doing OK - I missed you guys over the last few weeks !

:2vrolijk_21: ;D

Nige

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander

Screamin' Al

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHRSE3 Cobalt Blue
    • CVO2: FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus
    • CVO3: FLHXSE 2018 Dark Alloy/Black Denim
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2007, 05:37:47 AM »

Well Nige, I think you know that post is not strictly true in one "minor" area.

The bike in question is the one allocated to me through the Manchester dealership!  I just happened to be at JH when the delivery truck arrived. I noticed a SE box and asked if it might be on the way to Manchester. It was and the sales guy confirmed it was a CACO. Enquiries were made and it was confirmed that the VIN was proper to the bike I had ordered. So it was off loaded and all seemed OK. But then I'm told it was going to be allocated to you. Apparently your bike had been delayed and was expected in the next few days.

I know this decision to re-allocate my bike had nothing to do with you at the time, but this action has somewhat soured my relations with the JH dealership. I also appreciate that had I not been at JH when the truck arrived then I would have been none the wiser, the reallocation would have been carried out and it would have been "my" bike which had suffered the delay.

Although my salesman was sympathetic, what can you do when the boss yanks the chain!

Nevertheless Nige, good luck with the bike and lets hope there are two CACO's outside the cafe in the near future.

Softail_Al
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 05:40:20 AM by Softail_Al »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All

Page created in 0.194 seconds with 25 queries.