Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All

Author Topic: Show us your SERG plate.  (Read 4869 times)

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
Show us your SERG plate.
« on: March 22, 2008, 08:14:01 PM »

With all the interest in SERG's here lately I thought we might see what plates we have on our bikes.
Here's mine.

How bout it Hobo, Scooter and everyone?

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
Re: Show us your SERG plate.
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 08:17:32 PM »

Or another one.

Edited to note for the casual observer,
That POS antenna in this picture is gone.
Went back to the black antenna Otis got me!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 08:23:10 PM by Silver-Black »

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

HEADPAN62

• Elite CVO Member
  • born in the wind!!
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2008, 08:38:00 PM »

for some reason, i would'nt feel comfortable puttn my plate on the internet,, might be tracable for personal info,, you know the world today brutha,just a heads up..ride-on,headpan
2011 fltr ultra
1998 Dyna wide glide
1962 panhead rigid/chopper

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2008, 08:57:04 PM »

for some reason, i would'nt feel comfortable puttn my plate on the internet,, might be tracable for personal info,, you know the world today brutha,just a heads up..ride-on,headpan

H/P

I understand your position and have also heard this from Spiderman.
But if you look at pictures on this site at events so many times you can see the plates on bikes.
Sometimes in a publication called Thunder Press they have an entire page showing plates that are different so who knows when yours or mine may show up.
So at home I keep the bikes locked and the alarm on and the garage has an alarm. And finally there's insurance, and God knows I pay a bunch, almost 3K a year just on the toys.
Ride safe!

SBB

:2vrolijk_21:

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2008, 09:01:28 PM »

Along w/everything Chip has mentioned in this day and time everyone should have some type of Identity Theft protection.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

screem

• Senior CVO Member
  • Ride Sober
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2008, 09:04:39 AM »

I keep my policy up to date at all times...two fully loaded clips...and here in Florida, its pretty much accepted that you can shoot first and ask questions later... :orange:
2000 FLTRSEI
1995 Fatboy... Apes, Foot Clutch,Jockey Shift 6Gal Tanks/Flames
 RIDE SOBER

HEADPAN62

• Elite CVO Member
  • born in the wind!!
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2008, 10:15:21 AM »

I'm movin' to Fla!!
2011 fltr ultra
1998 Dyna wide glide
1962 panhead rigid/chopper

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2008, 10:53:50 AM »

We've got a whole thread on CVO plates! I don't think too many are worried about showing thier pride: http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=20504.0;all

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2008, 11:10:09 AM »

According to the wonderful friendly ladies at the DMV I'm a couple weeks away from having my SERG plate.  For security's sake I won't show it though.  So everyone knows it will look just like the SEEG plate though.  But aside from everyone here and everyone that ever sees the bike parked and everyone that ever sees the bike going down the road I want to be careful about people knowing that license plate number too.  So I'll not say what it is either.  Not the SEEG nor the SERG plates.  Going to keep them private.  Except for Duane's poster project.  I'll put them both up in there side by side when the new plate gets get here.  Because, after all, what's security without a cool poster.

hard10

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2008, 12:07:23 PM »

According to the wonderful friendly ladies at the DMV I'm a couple weeks away from having my SERG plate.  For security's sake I won't show it though.  So everyone knows it will look just like the SEEG plate though.  But aside from everyone here and everyone that ever sees the bike parked and everyone that ever sees the bike going down the road I want to be careful about people knowing that license plate number too.  So I'll not say what it is either.  Not the SEEG nor the SERG plates.  Going to keep them private.  Except for Duane's poster project.  I'll put them both up in there side by side when the new plate gets get here.  Because, after all, what's security without a cool poster.

Although I respect you right to privacy concerning your SEEG & SERG license plates from the state of Missouri, I would think that it would be rather hard for a person without the basic level of security clearance to obtain any pertinent information regarding your personal information. The only way I know how to obtain vehicle registration information is through a secure means at a government agency. To the best of my knowledge, as of right now, there is no way for an unscrupulous person such as yourself to obtain said aforementioned information through public records such as the internet. With that said, even those government agencies authorised to provide such information have to keep a record of the person trying to obtain such information for the privacy of all concerned.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2008, 12:15:20 PM »

Although I respect you right to privacy concerning your SEEG & SERG license plates from the state of Missouri, I would think that it would be rather hard for a person without the basic level of security clearance to obtain any pertinent information regarding your personal information. The only way I know how to obtain vehicle registration information is through a secure means at a government agency. To the best of my knowledge, as of right now, there is no way for an unscrupulous person such as yourself to obtain said aforementioned information through public records such as the internet. With that said, even those government agencies authorised to provide such information have to keep a record of the person trying to obtain such information for the privacy of all concerned.

My Missouri SEEG and SERG license plates that I shall not list here or display publicly for anyone to see or allow anyone to follow me home to my address on Chandler Ave in Joplin are a great source of concern to my personal safety and security.  Never having known or met any truly bad people and having no idea how to take care of myself I worry about these things a great deal.  This is why I have Dizzy.  The Italian Greyhound Guard Hound (IGHG).  She loves me and protects me and will lick all strangers foreign and domestic to a slobbery pulp.

hard10

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2008, 12:31:10 PM »

My Missouri SEEG and SERG license plates that I shall not list here or display publicly for anyone to see or allow anyone to follow me home to my address on Chandler Ave in Joplin are a great source of concern to my personal safety and security.  Never having known or met any truly bad people and having no idea how to take care of myself I worry about these things a great deal.  This is why I have Dizzy.  The Italian Greyhound Guard Hound (IGHG).  She loves me and protects me and will lick all strangers foreign and domestic to a slobbery pulp.

You should be careful of the liability of having an IGHG guard the homestead. Such ferocious licking lap dogs have been known to smell the crotches of unscrupulous unwanted guests which is only a benefit on holidays such as Easter when those unwelcome albeit blood relatives come to visit. By the way what the hell happened to Parker!

OTIS

• MEMBER # 806
  • Elite CVO Member
  • Global President Hillbilly Rocket Riders

• CVO1: 05 CVO Banana
    • CVO2: 06 CVO V-Rod
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2008, 12:32:40 PM »

I will post pictures later mine is CVO i am not worried mine is in the secret under ground hide out of the Hillbilly Rocket Riders.

:2vrolijk_21: OTIS
Fastest member of Hillbilly Rocket Riders

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2008, 01:07:35 PM »

You should be careful of the liability of having an IGHG guard the homestead. Such ferocious licking lap dogs have been known to smell the crotches of unscrupulous unwanted guests which is only a benefit on holidays such as Easter when those unwelcome albeit blood relatives come to visit. By the way what the hell happened to Parker!

I made her sick!

No kidding.

Yesterday Travis (Ghost Rider) was supposed to bring his Road King here and we were going to play with it on lift for awhile in the afternoon.  My sis called mid morning with a work issue and asked I could keep an eye on her for the afternoon.  Travis gracoiusly didn't mind waiting a day so Parker and another little friend of hers and I all went to a local carnival that's in town now.

I love carnies.  Everything about them.  Parker does too.

But rides, fast rides, twisting rides, cotton candy, hot dogs, funnel cakes, rides, spinning rides, fun houses, soda and pickles all apparently caught up with her about 10:30 last night.  Her mom called the cell phone to let me know.  I'm like Harley though.  The kid was fine when I dropped her off about 4:00.  She'd added other dietary accessories after my installations.  So no warranty.

screem

• Senior CVO Member
  • Ride Sober
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2008, 02:28:45 PM »

if plate security is suck an issue...I better put duct tape over it every time it leaves the defcon 5 security level of my garage and I take it for a ride...the plate is SCREEM ..fla tag...any one wanna try an take it....i'm reloading now !! :orange:
2000 FLTRSEI
1995 Fatboy... Apes, Foot Clutch,Jockey Shift 6Gal Tanks/Flames
 RIDE SOBER
Pages: [1] 2 3  All

Page created in 0.24 seconds with 25 queries.