Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All

Author Topic: Grossest thing in the world  (Read 5091 times)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
Re: Grossest thing in the world
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2007, 01:42:24 AM »

A blast from the past.  Just got a message linking to this thread asking "who won?".

I did.  And it wasn't even an answer provided here  ??? .

REGGAB

« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2007, 07:36:44 AM »

A blast from the past.  Just got a message linking to this thread asking "who won?".

I did.  And it wasn't even an answer provided here  ??? .

Talk about suspense.............come on, Don!  Inquiring (read: sick) minds want to know.  With what notion/idea/situation/whatever did you win?

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2007, 01:46:59 PM »

Talk about suspense.............come on, Don!  Inquiring (read: sick) minds want to know.  With what notion/idea/situation/whatever did you win?

Oh god Henry, I didn't read back through the old thread.  Just assumed it was in there somehow.

This is going to take a moment. Not really sure how to write this in a way that it would not get "moderated" right out of existence.  Here goes though.

The winner for Grossest Thing in The World, the thing that even the nurse buddy herself hadn't contemplated nor experienced, and damn near lost her cookies when she thought about was....  oh hell, I'm sorry Neal.   I know, it's your site.  But Henry asked, so it's his fault. 

Crap, I really can't think of a way to write this that isn't just a little too gross for general consumption.  Now I know why it never got mentioned in the thread before.  This is freakishly frustrating.

I'll try to be oblique.  A loud and voluminous vaginal sanguinious expectoration totaly unexpectedly released during such an activity that its effect is to make someone consider at least goggles or more likely a SCUBA mask should such an activity ever be considered again.

Ok Neal, that was as good as I could do.

joez28ss

• Senior CVO Member
  • BOXERS RULE!!!!!!

• CVO1: FLHTCSE2 Sunrise Yellow Pearl and Stingray Gray
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2007, 02:05:09 PM »

I am never looking in this thread ever again..... :o

Don you promised.

:bananarock: :bananarock:
   joez28ss
LIFE SHOULD BE LIVED SO THAT WHEN WE DIE WE WILL BE MISSED.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2007, 02:08:09 PM »

Don you promised.

joez28ss

Joe, man, you are right.  And I shouldn't have.  Bad flashbacks  :huepfenlol2: !

joez28ss

• Senior CVO Member
  • BOXERS RULE!!!!!!

• CVO1: FLHTCSE2 Sunrise Yellow Pearl and Stingray Gray
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2007, 02:13:40 PM »

Don thats just wrong. :puke:

joez28ss
LIFE SHOULD BE LIVED SO THAT WHEN WE DIE WE WILL BE MISSED.

REGGAB

« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2007, 02:27:53 PM »

Oh god Henry, I didn't read back through the old thread.  Just assumed it was in there somehow.

This is going to take a moment. Not really sure how to write this in a way that it would not get "moderated" right out of existence.  Here goes though.

The winner for Grossest Thing in The World, the thing that even the nurse buddy herself hadn't contemplated nor experienced, and damn near lost her cookies when she thought about was....  oh hell, I'm sorry Neal.   I know, it's your site.  But Henry asked, so it's his fault. 

Crap, I really can't think of a way to write this that isn't just a little too gross for general consumption.  Now I know why it never got mentioned in the thread before.  This is freakishly frustrating.

I'll try to be oblique.  (SNIP)make someone consider at least goggles or more likely a SCUBA mask should such an activity ever be considered again.

Ok Neal, that was as good as I could do.

Yep..........I asked.  And I used to think I had a warped mind.............. :puke:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2007, 02:33:08 PM »

Don thats just wrong. :puke:

joez28ss

yeah

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2007, 03:27:56 PM »

True story.  One of my old MMMC Bros from Maine had a bad cold. He was sitting in a bar in Buxton Maine drinking beer. His nose was so stopped up it was getting hard to swallow without the pressure building up inside. So he asked the bartender for a glass. Every time he'd want some beer he'd inhale a wad of snot, cough it up and spit it in the glass, This went on for a few beers and pretty soon the glass was full. Well the bartender, a cute young thing told my bro he was one gross old biker and she wasn't touchin the glass. My bro looks at her, looks around at the people at the bar, shrugs his shoulders, picks up the glass and downs the contents. More than a few people ran outside and tossed their cookies.

B B

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2007, 03:31:55 PM »

Damn BB that a sick ass story. That is drinking pure clam juice.
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

REGGAB

« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2007, 03:49:36 PM »

True story.  One of my old MMMC Bros from Maine had a bad cold. He was sitting in a bar in Buxton Maine drinking beer. His nose was so stopped up it was getting hard to swallow without the pressure building up inside. So he asked the bartender for a glass. Every time he'd want some beer he'd inhale a wad of snot, cough it up and spit it in the glass, This went on for a few beers and pretty soon the glass was full. Well the bartender, a cute young thing told my bro he was one gross old biker and she wasn't touchin the glass. My bro looks at her, looks around at the people at the bar, shrugs his shoulders, picks up the glass and downs the contents. More than a few people ran outside and tossed their cookies.

B B

OK............that is the SECOND grossest thing in the world.  I don't think 2ln's colorful prose can be bested. :puke:

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2007, 05:16:18 PM »

Damn BB that a sick ass story. That is drinking pure clam juice.

Actually it gets worse. My bro almost lost it himself. Said he wasn't plannin on the "clam juice" being cold  :puke:

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2007, 08:06:55 PM »

Now that ain't right...

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2007, 09:06:58 PM »

Hadn't seen that smiley before.  Think it's my new temporary favorite Jock.  Might even have to steal that one.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2007, 10:42:12 PM »

Dammit Jock, you're freaky little barfing icon brought on a tectonic shift of smiley proportions.  Since December of 2005 this thread had been on topic in Other Topics.  No we get one last new smiley and suddenly we're no longer on topic in other topics but we're off topic in other topics to suddenly be on topic in off topic.  We're it not for being off topic about other topics those on topic responses would so off topic that any topic would be off topic except for the topics that were otherwise other topics and therefore on topic in off topic to begin with.  At least the whole thing seems clear now!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All

Page created in 0.185 seconds with 24 queries.