Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Author Topic: Kyle Busch at Darlington  (Read 3329 times)

smkymtnboy

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• CVO1: flhxse
    • CVO2: flhtcuse5
    • CVO3: flhtcuse6
Re: Kyle Busch at Darlington
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2011, 09:52:44 PM »

I am not really a nascar watcher do not know much about it but there are different teams with different crews, different drivers and who knows for sure how much for show/ratings/cash flow. Is great to live in a country where we can all watch, agree or disagree and still be friends at the end of the day. I might try and get some of you to teach me about going fast and turning left.
cobb, its a southern thing take my advice and stay out of it. rednecks hillbillies moonshiners and other worthless beings. do you really want to be even remotely involved ;)

fresh oil and pipes

• Enjoying Life More Than Ever!!!!!
  • 1K CVO Member
  • RedNecks, White Socks & Blue Ribbon Beer

• CVO1: One of the Fast Green Ones
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2011, 09:56:50 PM »

cobb, its a southern thing take my advice and stay out of it. rednecks hillbillies moonshiners and other worthless beings. do you really want to be even remotely involved ;)

Well I do live south of "THE LINE" and I rattlesnake hunt, noodle, bass fish and have even been snipe hunting as the bag man and the leave the bag man and go run the snipe towards the bag man ( :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:). If you never been snipe hunting come on down we will take you.
"Let's Roll" Life is Short, Choose your Battles Wisely "Let's Roll"

smkymtnboy

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2011, 10:17:58 PM »

cobb i have been snipe hunting holding the bag and helping to herd them to the bag. you qualify for nascar. you are not a hillbilly so which of the other three should we catgorize you under. you have to choose a driver and swear he did not win because these reasons: some sob wrecked him, nascar rules favor the other makes. nascar does not like him. goodyear tires are no good for a fast driver like yours. pit crew screwed up again this week, other driver cheated,again.nobody cares about that tracks race anyway. if it had not been rain shortened race your guy would have won. the list is long and varied so pay attention. for sure you must decide Now do love you Dale Sr. or do you hate him. no ridin the fence either.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 10:37:17 PM by smkymtnboy »

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka. Uncle Mikey! Mikeytee for Burbon Judge and
    • SC

• CVO1: 1999 ROADGLIDE Ultra SOLD
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2011, 10:51:31 PM »

cobb,
It used to be a Southern thang, back in the day. Now with all the Wall Street corps. involved there are a lot less rednecks involved and more PC pretty boys in the mix. Now don't take that last statement wrong, the sport needed them to grow and appeal to the masses. A lot of good drivers came out of the northeast and midwest but they had to learn how to race with fenders and doors on the cars.
As for being a redneck, I think you meet all the requirements! ;D  Just learn to like fried baloney burgers.
Rattlesnake hunting and Noodling are not on my bucket list.
Mike
:drink:
Co-Founder /National Board Member/ Zen Master of CVO Harley Pondering,Hankering, & Moseying Society with all Honors, Rights and Accolades.

Charter Member CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
Charter Member Husband Saints Society. We have Lucky Wives!
I saw the worlds largest ball of string in Cawker City, Kansas

fresh oil and pipes

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2011, 11:31:35 PM »

cobb,
It used to be a Southern thang, back in the day. Now with all the Wall Street corps. involved there are a lot less rednecks involved and more PC pretty boys in the mix. Now don't take that last statement wrong, the sport needed them to grow and appeal to the masses. A lot of good drivers came out of the northeast and midwest but they had to learn how to race with fenders and doors on the cars.
As for being a redneck, I think you meet all the requirements! ;D  Just learn to like fried baloney burgers.
Rattlesnake hunting and Noodling are not on my bucket list.
Mike

Have drank moonshine a few times not sure if I am tough enough to be a conisour. Fried baloney burgers not sure if this counts but fried baloney and white gravey on toast was a Sunday meal when I was growing up at Grandmas house. As for Dale Sr. seems like he did what he wanted when he wanted but covered your back if he was your friend so having said that if it is true then have to like him cause that is how good ole boys are. As for a driver seems like there is a song around here about one of that something about gay do not want to follow that one. So ya'll pick me one and I will try and keep up. As far as a hillbilly you can jump off the highest hill around here and your parachute would never open before you hit bottom.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 11:34:49 PM by cobb »

smkymtnboy

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2011, 11:35:57 PM »

Have drank moonshine a few times not sure if I am tough enough to be a conisour. Fried baloney burgers not sure if this counts but fried baloney and white gravey on toast was a Sunday meal when I was growing up at Grandmas house. As for Dale Sr. seems like he did what he wanted when he wanted but covered your back if he was your friend so having said that if it is true then have to like him cause that is how good ole boys are. As for a driver seems like there is a song around here about one of that something about gay do not want to follow that one. So ya'll pick me one and I will try and keep up. As far as a hillbilly you can jump off the highest hill around here and your parachute would never open before you hit bottom.
congrats cobb your in. you are invited offically to Bristol tix are on me.

fresh oil and pipes

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2011, 11:39:30 PM »

congrats cobb your in. you are invited offically to Bristol tix are on me.

Would love to come to Bristol sometime the 4 wide drag racing there has got to fun in person.

smkymtnboy

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2011, 11:42:48 PM »

Would love to come to Bristol sometime the 4 wide drag racing there has got to fun in person.
come on! know everyone there. we will even go down to the track and pits.spring or fall

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka. Uncle Mikey! Mikeytee for Burbon Judge and
    • SC

• CVO1: 1999 ROADGLIDE Ultra SOLD
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2011, 11:49:48 PM »

I can't stand it when people say what a great man Dale Sr. was.  He was a low-life scumbag!  What kind of a man would let another man adopt his son because he wanted to go racing.  He made it clear his son was not his priority.  As far as his abilities on the track, it doesn't make you a great racer to wait until the last lap and then wreck the guy in front of you to take the win.  I saw him do it numerous times and all that the idiot Dale fans would say is,"he just wanted it more."   Whata bunch of crap.

hotrod,
I know Sr. wasn't father of the year and I agree a lot of his fans think he walked on water. I don't. I did know him and he did try to make up for his short comings with his family in his later years. Still, he was a hell of a driver and no one can take that away from him. Like Vince Lombardi said, " winning isn't everything, it's the only thing "! And as Buddy Baker put it, " finishing second is just the first looser ".
And A J Foyt is an azzhole, but was a hell of a driver!
Mike
Co-Founder /National Board Member/ Zen Master of CVO Harley Pondering,Hankering, & Moseying Society with all Honors, Rights and Accolades.

Charter Member CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
Charter Member Husband Saints Society. We have Lucky Wives!
I saw the worlds largest ball of string in Cawker City, Kansas

smkymtnboy

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2011, 11:56:55 PM »

hotrod,
I know Sr. wasn't father of the year and I agree a lot of his fans think he walked on water. I don't. I did know him and he did try to make up for his short comings with his family in his later years. Still, he was a hell of a driver and no one can take that away from him. Like Vince Lombardi said, " winning isn't everything, it's the only thing "! And as Buddy Baker put it, " finishing second is just the first looser ".
Mike

MIKEY dont you think jr is just like his daddy!! ;) ;D

fresh oil and pipes

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2011, 12:00:21 AM »

mikey we could meet in Bristol and get smokes tickets and have a weekend of it

fresh oil and pipes

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2011, 12:01:36 AM »

See the thread jacking is over snake all gone

smkymtnboy

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2011, 12:03:54 AM »

But that is true of a lot of big time entertainers for lack of a better word. He got paid to drive not for his people skills. Not to jack the thread but here are my 2 grandsons and D with the 10 year olds first catch about 3 weeks ago. I distracted the snake he caught it by hand not with a grabbing stick it had 17 rattles and was a little over 5.5 feet long and yes it is still alive in this pic

GREAT DAY :o you cant bring that thing to bristol! do you eat,extract venom,sell hides or all the listed. if you can hold that thing you got enough nerve to drive a hot rod race car. gosh cobb!

smkymtnboy

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2011, 12:05:59 AM »

hotrod,
Mike

MIKEY see cobbs picture! :o cobbs caught Kyle Busch
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 12:08:10 AM by smkymtnboy »

fresh oil and pipes

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2011, 12:11:19 AM »

I have to get out that way and meet you guys one of these days. My daughter has a house in Summerville SC might need to trip out there to take care of that.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Page created in 0.177 seconds with 25 queries.