Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 23

Author Topic: 07 CVO's delayed???  (Read 25427 times)

KentuckyHarleyDude

• Banned
  • Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: 07 CVO's delayed???
« Reply #120 on: August 04, 2006, 02:17:52 PM »

I talked with the owner this morning Jim Hannon and I stand corrected it was a late new 06 ... I saw it in the creat and ASSuMEd it was an 07 I appologize ...however you can buy this bike out the door for 32800.00 includes tax and all prep ...if you live out of the state of NC he will refund the 3% tax.... he told me that the bike is there and ready to sell ...call and ask for him and tell him Scott Reeves in Alabama told you about the bike ... 252-439-1345
" Why Johnny Ringo ...you look like somone just ..walked across your grave"

sponserv

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #121 on: August 04, 2006, 02:18:51 PM »

By the way, there is not one in Bellingham Washington either. If anyone actually sees a 07 Red/Black CUSE2 please let me know. I really want to see one. I was at the factory last week and all of the tour guides who work everyday inside the factory said the only ones they have seen at roll testing are the black and orange. And they get asked every day on the tours about this. So they are looking for the other colors every day. As of last Monday..the only color they have seen was B/O. They started production on June 12th.

I am not trying to be a wiseass here but please only post the location of a bike if you have actually seen the bike with your own eyes. Dealers will tell you anything to get you in  the door over the phone. For some of us this entails long drives or jumping on an airplane. Not cool.
02 FLHRSEI Purple
88 Signature Edition Carrera
07 FLHTCUSE2 Black and Orange
04 4 Slide Holiday Rambler Navigator
04 Black 1500 4wd Silverado
02 Grady White Gulfstream 232
Lots o' toys but no time to play

sponserv

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #122 on: August 04, 2006, 02:24:07 PM »

For $32,800 I can have the 06? How about I just cough up the extra $700 for the 110 inch 6 speed with NAV, passive security, locking saddlebags, etc.

These guys are going to have a hell of a time dumping the 06's at MSRP to someone who knows about the 07's. Even if they have to wait a few months.

And BAMA please understand I am not trying to mess with you on this. Its just like I said, some of us come from far away to buy bikes and we really need reliable info in our search.

Thanks
02 FLHRSEI Purple
88 Signature Edition Carrera
07 FLHTCUSE2 Black and Orange
04 4 Slide Holiday Rambler Navigator
04 Black 1500 4wd Silverado
02 Grady White Gulfstream 232
Lots o' toys but no time to play

kazumdgc

• Senior CVO Member
  • Only Way to GO!
« Reply #123 on: August 04, 2006, 04:00:32 PM »

I'm starting to feel the love again. I was getting worried. I can truly understand going a long distance only to be let down but we have to be sure we confirm before we leap. I don't know about the o6 vs. the o7. I agree there are lots of gee whiz factors on my bike but I was actually thinking of doing the 06 if i could not get mine when I did. I hate to wait and that 103 is time true tested motor. Maybe a little haggling can get you an o6 with a 6 speed and BAM your riding a heck of a bike. There are only 3500 of these 07 bikes to go around and split that 3 ways and thats the number of bike in the three colors. The o6 paint is very nice as well so give it some thought. I know EZ for me to say.... [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

KentuckyHarleyDude

• Banned
  • Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #124 on: August 04, 2006, 04:47:51 PM »

For $32,800 I can have the 06? How about I just cough up the extra $700 for the 110 inch 6 speed with NAV, passive security, locking saddlebags, etc.

These guys are going to have a hell of a time dumping the 06's at MSRP to someone who knows about the 07's. Even if they have to wait a few months.

And BAMA please understand I am not trying to mess with you on this. Its just like I said, some of us come from far away to buy bikes and we really need reliable info in our search.

Thanks
Spon Im not trying to be a smart azz either but thats why I gave the phone number ...so you could call befroe you go ..

Bama

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #125 on: August 04, 2006, 05:13:56 PM »

I am glad you foud out before crossing across the country.  

One of our dead presidents said: "Trust, but verify!"   ;)

I know you are going to love the black and red, whenever and wherever it becomes available.   [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #126 on: August 04, 2006, 05:32:13 PM »

......There are only 3500 of these 07 bikes to go around and split that 3 ways and thats the number of bike in the three colors......
Those numbers the MoCo give are "approximate" they never give out the "exact" number. We have never been able to get exact number of bikes produced for a specific model/year. It would be hard to tell if/when they get to 3500 they are just going to stop production. I would think it would be safe to bet that if demand was still there production would continue. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

kazumdgc

• Senior CVO Member
  • Only Way to GO!
« Reply #127 on: August 04, 2006, 05:38:16 PM »

ya just never know. The idea behind the CVO is to make a special bike not everyone can get  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] type of product. It appeals to a few sick folks like us and then when you think about it that is what makes them and us special. Really if its 3500 or 5500 it is still one hell of a machine.

I had one and let her go. I hope I never let this one go but didn't someone say never say never? [smiley=banana.gif]
I still can't stop smiling.

KentuckyHarleyDude

• Banned
  • Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #128 on: August 04, 2006, 05:41:13 PM »

Those numbers the MoCo give are "approximate" they never give out the "exact" number. We have never been able to get exact number of bikes produced for a specific model/year. It would be hard to tell if/when they get to 3500 they are just going to stop production. I would think it would be safe to bet that if demand was still there production would continue. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]

Dood thats right on Br'o ...when I was working for Harley in 03 we received a memo from the MoCo in November of 02 that the silver and black would be EXTREAMLY limited and all that you would be getting is what you already had allocated ...nothing after the first of the year ... but look what happened there were more silver and black then flees on a kerr hound .... if the market is there their going to build them you can bet !

Bama

mc fan

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #129 on: August 07, 2006, 07:40:51 PM »

Hi All,

I found this forum while searching for info on the new CVO Ultras this past week end, Excellent site!!

Anyway, as I began reading I became concerned that my new CVO Cherry/Black Ultra would not arrive at my dealer this morning (ship date Fri, York to MD) so I called right away and your info is correct. All bikes with dates to ship now will be delayed till end of month and Sept. will ship in Oct.

Again, thanks for the great info, the heads up saved me some real aggravation!

Bob

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #130 on: August 07, 2006, 07:48:04 PM »

Hi All,

I found this forum while searching for info on the new CVO Ultras this past week end, Excellent site!!
Anyway, as I began reading I became concerned that my new CVO Cherry/Black Ultra would not arrive at my dealer this morning (ship date Fri, York to MD) so I called right away and your info is correct. All bikes with dates to ship now will be delayed till end of month and Sept. will ship in Oct.
Again, thanks for the great info, the heads up saved me some real aggravation!
Bob

MC Fan, (motorcyle I imagine not MC Hammer) anyway, welcome aboard and I hope the time passes quickly til your new ride is in.  Congrats on your first post.

mc fan

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #131 on: August 07, 2006, 08:18:06 PM »

MC Fan, (motorcyle I imagine not MC Hammer) anyway, welcome aboard and I hope the time passes quickly til your new ride is in.  Congrats on your first post.

MC who?  :) Thanks Rjob749, it can't get here fast enough! Oh, by the way nice choice in bikes!
I have the 02 fxdwg3 Blue.

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #132 on: August 07, 2006, 08:21:24 PM »

MC who?  :) Thanks Rjob749, it can't get here fast enough! Oh, by the way nice choice in bikes!
I have the [highlight]02 fxdwg3 Blue[/highlight].

Make sure you have the dust cover for the DWG3, you'll be using it when the SEUC arrives.

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #133 on: August 07, 2006, 10:03:54 PM »

Make sure you have the dust cover for the DWG3, you'll be using it when the SEUC arrives.
Either that or thinking about getting two brand new CVO's. ;) BTW how is that going?

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #134 on: August 08, 2006, 12:46:17 AM »

Either that or thinking about getting two brand new CVO's. ;) BTW how is that going?
 [smiley=pumpkin.gif]Ride Safe,Fired00d [smiley=fireman.gif]

d00d, this would involve copius beers and a historical lesson of the time the new jet ski arrived for the wife.  Followed by the two matching jet skis that arrived months later to replace the one which was "obviously" the wrong color.  Floated the Black bike by her casually the other night and got shot down quicker than an Iraqi Air Force Piper Cub flying over a Tennessee squirrel shoot.

Maybe I will get a SEDyna, but I doubt you'll see me on a black and orange in the near future.  Refer to the Colonoscopy thread if you need further info.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 23

Page created in 0.322 seconds with 24 queries.