Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 23

Author Topic: 07 CVO's delayed???  (Read 25426 times)

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
Re: 07 CVO's delayed???
« Reply #135 on: August 08, 2006, 02:58:02 AM »

Hi All,...Anyway, as I began reading I became concerned that my new CVO Cherry/Black Ultra would not arrive at my dealer this morning (ship date Fri, York to MD) so I called right away and your info is correct. All bikes with dates to ship now will be delayed till end of month and Sept. will ship in Oct.

First thing Bob,  [smiley=vrolijk17.gif] [smiley=vrolijk17.gif]  [smiley=vrolijk17.gif] [smiley=vrolijk17.gif]  [smiley=vrolijk_19.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_19.gif] [size=18]A great big CVO Welcome to you.[/size]  I know that waiting is hard, but in your case, I think it will be more than worth the wait. You are getting a fantastic motorcycle, one that hopefully you can keep in the stable for a long tme.  Great attitude that you are showing already.  [smiley=vrolijk17.gif] [smiley=vrolijk17.gif]  [smiley=vrolijk17.gif] [smiley=vrolijk17.gif]  [smiley=vrolijk_19.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_19.gif]
« Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 02:58:26 AM by Mrs._WeCVO »

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #136 on: August 08, 2006, 07:43:05 AM »

.......Maybe I will get a SEDyna, but I doubt you'll see me on a black and orange in the near future.....
Oh well, having two CVO's is still good, and they don't have to be the same model year. Choosing not to fight this battle may come in handy down the road never know what will come up in the future that you will "have to have". ;)

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
« Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 07:43:45 AM by flhtcse2004 »
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

WFP

• WoeFully Pathetic!
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2008 Maggie Valley GTG

• CVO1: WFP-2003 FXSTDSE
    • CVO2: WFP2-2014 FLHTKSE
« Reply #137 on: August 08, 2006, 08:00:28 AM »

Absolutely!  I still love the '03 SED and have no plans of parting with it and I don't think it even needs engine work...so no major changes (famous last words).  It is funny, but I am more comfortable in the twisties on the dresser than on the deuce...probably that skinny front tire.  While the SED is more agile due to its size and weight, in some ways it is not as nimble...so yes, it is a bar hopper for me more than anything.

Now the '06, well, I guess I would consider an '07 ...I have not formed an emotional attachment to this bike yet...it is more just a mode of transportation to CVO Rallies!  But Anne needs to get some cheapo transportation right now...her Tahoe is getting beat up at the commuter rail parking lot.  I figure I will get something for basic transportation there that I just won't worry about the dings...she can then use the Tahoe for just the Winter Weather days.  So my '07 CVO $$$ may go there...

/Bill

Oh well, having two CVO's is still good, and they don't have to be the same model year. Choosing not to fight this battle may come in handy down the road never know what will come up in the future that you will "have to have". ;)

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
« Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 08:02:41 AM by WFP »
Finally have ridden a Harley in all 50 US States!

Canadian Provinces NOT travelled in or through by Motorcycle (YET!!!):

kazumdgc

• Senior CVO Member
  • Only Way to GO!
« Reply #138 on: August 08, 2006, 10:00:41 AM »

so the bottom line is ALl the CVO ultra B/O that have been shipped are all spoke for and none to be had correct? The Red and Black are on a delay for maybe the end of this month or October. No one has viewed a Red and Black one at a dealership, and we are waiting to see who gets the first R/B Ultra. MUST HAVE PICTURES [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
Did I get this right?

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #139 on: August 08, 2006, 10:53:28 AM »

Oh well, having two CVO's is still good, and they don't have to be the same model year. Choosing not to fight this battle [highlight]may[/highlight] come in handy down the road never know what will come up in the future that you will "have to have". ;) [smiley=pumpkin.gif]Ride Safe,Fired00dsmiley=fireman.gif]

Substitute [size=20]WILL[/size]

wheels

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #140 on: August 08, 2006, 11:52:59 AM »

Hello everyone. I've been lurking for a couple of weeks and dicided to give this a try.  This is my first post so I appoligize in advance in case I screw this up. It's seems there is a lot of interest in information on the 07 CUSE.
Well I thought I would share what I know. I ordered one back in June. I'm #1 on the list at my local dealer. First they told me it was red and would be shipped August 8th. I asked if I could change it to Black/Orange and I was told that would be April of next year. Next the dealer called me and told me my bike shipped on July 24th and I should have it by July 31st. They called me again around August 1 and told me it was delayed for 3 weeks. I realize that's not alot of firm news, but it's what I know at this time. As soon as I take delivery I will post pictures. (If I can figure that out)

kazumdgc

• Senior CVO Member
  • Only Way to GO!
« Reply #141 on: August 08, 2006, 12:10:23 PM »

Welcome to the site and welcome to the world of "I don't know". Like the rest of us it happens when it happens. When you get one I would hold on to it for dear life the way things are going. Keep us posted and if you mess up on the pictures never fear there are a bunch of great folks to help out.

Later and I have my fingers crossed for you.
 [smiley=banana.gif] [smiley=jalapeno.gif]

mc fan

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #142 on: August 08, 2006, 12:13:00 PM »

so the bottom line is ALl the CVO ultra B/O that have been shipped are all spoke for and none to be had correct? The Red and Black are on a delay for maybe the end of this month or October. No one has viewed a Red and Black one at a dealership, and we are waiting to see who gets the first R/B Ultra. MUST HAVE PICTURES [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
Did I get this right?

Kazumdgc,

My dealer called the factory for me yesterday morning and he told me they said bikes with shipping dates early in Aug. will ship late in Aug.  bikes with shipping dates in Sept will ship in Oct.
By the way these folks have a B/O (NOT FOR SALE) there, it belongs to the owner! They have had it since the July 17. The next CVO due in was Aug.4 which is mine:) Delayed of course!
I have called many other Dealers and none I can find have Cherry/Black yet!

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #143 on: August 08, 2006, 12:23:14 PM »

Hello everyone. I've been lurking for a couple of weeks and dicided to give this a try.  This is my first post so I appoligize in advance in case I screw this up. It's seems there is a lot of interest in information on the 07 CUSE.
Well I thought I would share what I know. I ordered one back in June. I'm #1 on the list at my local dealer. First they told me it was red and would be shipped August 8th. I asked if I could change it to Black/Orange and I was told that would be April of next year. Next the dealer called me and told me my bike shipped on July 24th and I should have it by July 31st. They called me again around August 1 and told me it was delayed for 3 weeks. I realize that's not alot of firm news, but it's what I know at this time. As soon as I take delivery I will post pictures. (If I can figure that out)
Wheels,
Welcome to the site, glad to have you. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] I know from waiting on my SEEG, that it can get frustrating at times. Hang in there before you know it you will be in the wind, and while you waiting you can hang out here and find the best upgrades for you scooter before it arrives. Members here will be helpful and the information that can be attained is more then you could imagine (way more then most Dealerships can offer). Sit back relax, read enjoy, and most of all don't forget to post pictures of your scooter when you get it, after all.....

[smiley=worthless.gif] [smiley=worthless.gif]

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

kazumdgc

• Senior CVO Member
  • Only Way to GO!
« Reply #144 on: August 08, 2006, 12:35:12 PM »

Thanks Hammer (Kidding, just had to) I was so lucky to have given up on my dealer on July 26th. Called everyplace I could and got my B/o on the 28th. I have no idea what I would have done if I had not found her. ( I guess bite my nails and wait)

Good luck on yours and when you get it you will be one grinning MC!

A good owner would sell it to you and wait for his but did I say Good Owner? Guess I did.
Later
Kaz

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #145 on: August 08, 2006, 01:19:57 PM »

Local dealer is expecting theirs any day, says it shows shipped 7/31, she's checking......I told her to ask for blue boy when she calls me back.

I'll be the one standing by the phone holding my breath and turning blue.  Most likely the same answer as the rest but we'll see. Regardless, my camera is at the ready.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 01:20:22 PM by Rjob749 »

copout221

• Still Shopping !
  • Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5
    • Taillight Solutions
« Reply #146 on: August 08, 2006, 04:26:30 PM »

I was very lucky to get my hands on my bike. Everywhere I take it I hear "How did you get this? and Who do you know?" I tell them I was just lucky even though I came across two in Wisconsin at the same time. I think the one at Kutter's is sold by now.

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #147 on: August 08, 2006, 04:28:28 PM »

Local dealer is expecting theirs any day, says it shows shipped 7/31, she's checking......I told her to ask for blue boy when she calls me back.

I'll be the one standing by the phone holding my breath and turning blue.  Most likely the same answer as the rest but we'll see. Regardless, my camera is at the ready.

Dealer called and was told by the MoCo the computer shipping info was incorrect.  Bike is delayed approximately 30 days, just like the rest of the red's.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 04:29:23 PM by Rjob749 »

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #148 on: August 08, 2006, 05:40:36 PM »

For $32,800 I can have the 06? How about I just cough up the extra $700 for the 110 inch 6 speed with NAV, passive security, locking saddlebags, etc.

These guys are going to have a hell of a time dumping the 06's at MSRP to someone who knows about the 07's. Even if they have to wait a few months.

And BAMA please understand I am not trying to mess with you on this. Its just like I said, some of us come from far away to buy bikes and we really need reliable info in our search.

Thanks

Keep in mind that Bama said that price is "out the door"  That means tax, title, and dealer prep, so 32,800 is a GREAT price on a new '06 CVO CUSE.  Tax alone is over 900 bucks, not counting dealer prep, frieght, and doc fees, which is generally another 700 bucks or more.  It'll sell for no problem at that price, even if it is just an 'ol 103 with a 5 speed  ;)  That's a savings of about 2500, at least, even if you get an 07 at MSRP and the dealer charges less than most for prep and doc fees.

Waiting is just part of it on these CVO bikes...hardly anyone on here got one without waiting.  I know it doesn't help to say that when you're the one waiting, but we're all suffering with you, 'cause we've been there.  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]  Just know that when it does come, it's going to blow your socks off just seeing it, much less how it's going to feel riding it!!   [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #149 on: August 08, 2006, 05:48:34 PM »

Wheels welcome to the site.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 23

Page created in 0.196 seconds with 24 queries.